How to connect Webex + ExpressPigeon
Zapier lets you send info between Webex and ExpressPigeon automatically—no code required.
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is created in a Cisco Webex Teams space.Trigger
- Create MembershipCreates Cisco Webex Teams membership.Action
- Post Message (Plain Text)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.Action
- Post Message (Markdown)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.Action
- Create SpaceCreates Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
- Delete SpaceDeletes Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
- Post FilePosts file in a Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
- Update Space TitleUpdates a Cisco Webex Team space's title.Action
Triggers when a new contact is added/copied/moved to a contact list.
Triggers when an email is opened in a particular campaign.
Add a new contact to a list, or updates an existing contact.
Removes a contact from all lists.
Sends an e-mail using an existing template.
- Step 1: Authenticate Webex and ExpressPigeon.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.