How to connect Webex + Dasheroo
Zapier lets you send info between Webex and Dasheroo automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new message is created in a Cisco Webex Teams space.
Creates Cisco Webex Teams membership.
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is created in a Cisco Webex Teams space.Trigger
- Create MembershipCreates Cisco Webex Teams membership.Action
- Post Message (Plain Text)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.Action
- Post Message (Markdown)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.Action
- Create SpaceCreates Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
- Delete SpaceDeletes Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
- Post FilePosts file in a Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
- Update Space TitleUpdates a Cisco Webex Team space's title.Action
Creates a line or area chart from the data sent to Dasheroo.
- Step 1: Authenticate Webex + Dasheroo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.