Circuit Help & Support
What Circuit Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Mention - Triggers when someone mentions you in a post.
- New Post - Triggers when a new post is received in any of your conversations.
- Presence Change - Triggers when a presence is changed.
- New Conversation - Triggers when a new conversation is created with you.
- Incoming Call - Triggers when a call is received.
- New Post in a Specified Conversation - Triggers when a new post is received in a specific conversation.
- Find User - Find a user by email or name.
- Find Users by ID - Find a user by ID.
- Find Conversation - Find a conversation.
- Find Item by ID - Find an item by ID.
- Start a Group Conversation - Create a new group conversation.
- Set Presence - Sets a new presence
- Start Topic - Create a new topic with your user account.
- Reply to a Topic - Creates a new reply to a topic with your user account.
- Remove Participants - Create a new list of participants to remove from a conversation
- Add Participants - Create a new list of participants to add to a conversation
- Start 1-To-1 Conversation - Create a new 1-to-1 conversation or returns the existing one.
How to Get Started with Circuit on Zapier
When you start creating a Circuit Zap, you will be asked to connect your Circuit account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Circuit account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "The Application Circuit Zapier Integration is asking for permission and wold like to have full access to your Circuit account” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Circuit account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Circuit
Common Problems with Circuit on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message