How to connect Chatter + Amazon DynamoDB
Zapier lets you send info between Chatter and Amazon DynamoDB automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New GroupTriggers when a new group is created.Trigger
- New Post in FeedTriggers when any new post occurs in your Chatter Feed.Trigger
- New Post about TopicTriggers when there is a new post about a certain topic in your organization.Trigger
- New TopicTriggers when a new topic is created.Trigger
- New Post in FeedCreate a new post in your Chatter feed.Action
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New TableTriggers when you add a new table.Trigger
- Create ItemCreate a new item.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Chatter and Amazon DynamoDB.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.