Chatfuel + Ytel Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Chatfuel and Ytel.
It's easy to connect Chatfuel + Ytel and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a subscriber‘s attribute is updated
Triggers when a new subscriber joins your bot or an existing subscriber blocks it
Send SMS using the Ytel API.
Sends a broadcast to a subscriber segment
Sends an autoposting broadcast with a specific gallery card
Triggers when a subscriber receives the “Export via Zapier” plugin in Chatfuel
Sends a text or html formatted email to a given email address.
Sends an audio file as a ringless voicemail message to a phone number via the Ytel API.
Sends a text message to a subscriber
Adds a new gallery card to the "Update Content via Zapier" plugin
- Step 1: Authenticate Chatfuel + Ytel.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.