Cflow Help & Support
What Cflow Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Request Reaches a Process Stage - Triggers when a new request reaches a process stage in a workflow.
- New Request - Triggers when a new request is created in a workflow.
- None yet!
- Create a Draft Request - Creates a new request in the selected process, populates the fields and saves it as a draft. This also emails the process initiators that a new draft request is waiting to be submitted.
- Create a Request and Submit - Creates a new request in the selected process, populates the fields and submits it for processing. All field validations and rules are evaluated and the request may move to next stage based on the rule conditions. Also triggers the necessary email notifications.
How to Get Started with Cflow on Zapier
When you start creating a Cflow Zap, you will be asked to connect your Cflow account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Cflow API key.
To locate your API Key in your Cflow account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Cflow account
- Click "Admin" in the side menu
- Go to "Security"
- Click "API Settings"
- Click "Generate API Key"
- Copy the API key from your Dashboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Cflow account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Cflow
Common Problems with Cflow on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message