Cerb Help & Support
What Cerb Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Address - A new address is created.
- New Opportunity - A new opportunity is created.
- New Notification - A new notification is created
- New Message - A new message is created.
- New Time Tracking - A new time tracking entry is created
- New Task - A new task is created.
- New Organization - A new organization is created.
- New Ticket - A new ticket is created.
- New Feedback - A new feedback quote is created.
- New Worker - A new worker is created
- New Article - A new knowledgebase article is created.
- Create Task - Create a new task
- Create Opportunity - Create a new opportunity
How to Get Started with Cerb on Zapier
To get started with Cerb on Zapier, you'll connect your Cerb account as part of configuring your zap:
You'll then have the option to give that account a name in Zapier, and several bits of information from Cerb: You'll need your Access key and Secret key (both can be found in in "API Credentials" under Settings), and the base URL for your Cerb installation.
Once you've done that, your zap will test the connection, and if successful, you should be good to go!
Popular Things To Do With Cerb
Common Problems with Cerb
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message