How to connect Caspio Cloud Database + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Caspio Cloud Database and PayPal automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Quickly automate Caspio Cloud Database and PayPal workflows with Zapier's templates
Our most popular Zap!
Add Caspio Cloud Database records for new PayPal salesAdd Caspio Cloud Database records for new PayPal salesPremium
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Only refunded payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Select the table to which you want to add a record.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Try ItTriggerInstant
All Merchant Transactions
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Caspio Cloud Database + PayPal Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Caspio Cloud Database and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.