How to connect Caspio Cloud Database + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Caspio Cloud Database and Formstack automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a record in your chosen table is deleted.
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Deleted RecordTriggers when a record in your chosen table is deleted.TriggerInstant
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to your chosen table.TriggerInstant
- Updated RecordTriggers when a record in your chosen table is modified.TriggerInstant
- New RecordCreate a new record in your chosen table.ActionScheduled
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Caspio Cloud Database + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.