How to connect CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + Totango
Zapier lets you send info between CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and Totango automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Parse Job DescriptionConvert job description to normalized fields like job title, skills required, skills preferred, interview details, employer details.Action
- Parse Resume BasicConvert resume to basic fields: name, email, phone, address, current employer, current job profile, skill keywords etc.Action
- Parse Resume StandardConvert resume to basic fields plus employment and education data sets.Action
- Parse Resume DetailedConvert resume to all possible fields.Action
- Account [New and Value Changes]It triggers when one of the account attribute value is changed or new account is added.Trigger
- Account [New]It triggers when a new account is added to the segment.Trigger
- User [New and Value Changes]It triggers when one of the user attribute value is changed or new user is added.Trigger
- User [New]It triggers when a new user is added to the segment.Trigger
Send data to Totango using HTTP API.
- Step 1: Authenticate CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and Totango.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.