How to connect CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + Docparser
Zapier lets you send info between CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and Docparser automatically—no code required.
Do Even More with CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + Docparser
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + Docparser workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Nimble to their workflows
- Parse Job DescriptionConvert job description to normalized fields like job title, skills required, skills preferred, interview details, employer details.Action
- Parse Resume BasicConvert resume to basic fields: name, email, phone, address, current employer, current job profile, skill keywords etc.Action
- Parse Resume StandardConvert resume to basic fields plus employment and education data sets.Action
- Parse Resume DetailedConvert resume to all possible fields.Action
- Parsed Document Data AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed data is available.Trigger
- Parsed Table Row AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed table rows are available.Trigger
- Fetch Document From URLFetches a new document from a publicly accessible URL and imports it into Docparser to begin parsing. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).Action
- Upload DocumentUploads a new document to Docparser which will immediately begin parsing after reception. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and Docparser.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.