How to connect CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + Boon
Zapier lets you send info between CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and Boon automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Parse Job DescriptionConvert job description to normalized fields like job title, skills required, skills preferred, interview details, employer details.Action
- Parse Resume BasicConvert resume to basic fields: name, email, phone, address, current employer, current job profile, skill keywords etc.Action
- Parse Resume StandardConvert resume to basic fields plus employment and education data sets.Action
- Parse Resume DetailedConvert resume to all possible fields.Action
- New Opportunity ApplicationTriggers when you receive a new opportunity application.Trigger
- Opportunity Application Status ChangeTriggers when your opportunity application status changesTrigger
- New Opportunity PostedTriggers when a new opportunity is posted.Trigger
- New Message ReceivedTriggers when you receive a messageTrigger
Triggers when a opportunity referral you sent gets applied to
- Step 1: Authenticate CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and Boon.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.