How to connect Callingly + Parseur
Zapier lets you send info between Callingly and Parseur automatically—no code required.
- Lead Updated or TaggedTriggers when a lead has been tagged or its status updated.Trigger
- Call CompletedTriggers when a call has been made to a Lead and the call completes.Trigger
- Call LeadCreates or updates a Lead, calls your Team and puts the first to accept through to the Lead's phone number.Action
- Schedule CallCreates or updates a Lead, schedules a call from your Team to the Lead at the specified time.Action
- Update or Tag LeadUpdates or tags a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds an existing lead.Action
- New Document Not ProcessedTriggers when a document was not parsed (new template is needed).Trigger
- New Document Processed (With List Items)Triggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables are actual, potentially nested, lists.Trigger
Triggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables, if present, are flattened.
Triggers when a document is processed and contains new row(s) in the selected table field.
Triggers when a new mailbox is created.
Creates a new document in your mailbox.
- Step 1: Authenticate Callingly and Parseur.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.