How to connect Callingly + Facebook Lead Ads + Call Loop
Zapier lets you send info between Callingly, Facebook Lead Ads, and Call Loop automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Callingly + Facebook Lead Ads + Call Loop
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Callingly, Facebook Lead Ads, and Call Loop. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- Lead Updated or TaggedTriggers when a lead has been tagged or its status updated.Trigger
- Call CompletedTriggers when a call has been made to a Lead and the call completes.Trigger
- Call LeadCreates or updates a Lead, calls your Team and puts the first to accept through to the Lead's phone number.Action
- Schedule CallCreates or updates a Lead, schedules a call from your Team to the Lead at the specified time.Action
- Update or Tag LeadUpdates or tags a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds an existing lead.Action
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Contact to GroupAdds a contact to a Call Loop group.Action
- Call Loop
Send a dynamic SMS text message to a contact.
- Call Loop
Send an SMS text, voice broadcast, or ringless voicemail message to a contact. NOTE: You must first create a trigger in your group to select it from the list.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Callingly, Facebook Lead Ads, and Call Loop.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.