CallFire + Sign-Up.to Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between CallFire and Sign-Up.to.
It's easy to connect CallFire + Sign-Up.to and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when any of your CallFire phone numbers receives a call.
Triggers whenever a new folder is created.
Triggers whenever you create a new email or SMS campaign
Triggers whenever a new subscription is created.
Triggers whenever an email address or MSISDN is added to the do not contact list.
Please note: any subscriber who chooses to unsubscribe through the Sign-Up.to platform will be automatically added to your doNotContact list.
Triggers when you receive a text in your CallFire Account.
Triggers whenever a new list is created.
Triggers whenever a new subscriber is created.
Triggers whenever you send/schedule a new email or SMS campaign
- Step 1: Authenticate CallFire + Sign-Up.to.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.