How to connect Burst SMS + Keap Max Classic
Zapier lets you send info between Burst SMS and Keap Max Classic automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Delivery Report Received
Triggers when a delivery report is received for a message. Report values are "delivered", "pending", "hard-bounce", "soft-bounce".Try ItTriggerInstant
Choose the list that contact will be added to
Virtual Mobile Number
Dedicated virtual number assigned to your account A list of numbers on your account can be retrieved using get-numbers
Automatically formats numbers given to international format required for reliable SMS delivery. eg. In Australia 0422222222 will become 6142222222 when country code is set to AU.
Triggers when a recipient clicks on Burst SMS Short URL.Try ItTriggerInstant
SMS Received to Inbox
Triggers when there's a new messages found in your SMS Inbox. Will also automatically detect an email address in the message and return this in the response.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when an SMS is sent. (WARNING: Do not use this trigger with the Send SMS Action for Burst SMS as this will cause a loop).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Assigned Messsage ID
How Burst SMS + Keap Max Classic Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Burst SMS and Keap Max Classic.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Keap Max Classic Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.