Do More With Burner
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Burner with 1,400+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
Text new Google Sheets entries from Burner
Get an updated whenever a new entry is added to a Google Sheet. This is great for RSVPs, for example. Burner can send a text with the person's name and RSVP status.
How this Google Sheets-Burner integration works
- A new line is added to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Burner sends a text with information from the new line.
- Google Sheets
Send a text message from Burner if it is going to rain today
Want to know if you'll need an umbrella today? Weather by Zapier will send a text first thing in the morning if there's going to be wet weather.
How this Weather by Zapier-Burner integration works
- Weather by Zapier checks the weather at 7AM local time
- If rain is in the forecast for the day, Burner sends a text message to a phone number.
- Weather by Zapier
Turn off "Do Not Disturb" mode in Burner from a Google Chrome extension
Done with that important meeting, and back at your desk? You don't have to reach for your phone to get back in touch with people—Zapier can do it for you. Once this integration is active, we'll automatically turn off Do Not Disturb on your Burner number so you can hear any incoming notifications.
How this Burner integration works
- You click a button in the Push by Zapier Google Chrome extension
- Zapier turns on your Burner notifications and rings, also turning off auto-reply
- Push by Zapier
Turn on Do Not Disturb mode (with a custom auto-reply) in Burner from a Google Chrome extension
Movie's about to start, or just got pulled into a meeting? Set up this Zap and we'll make it easy to silence your incoming alerts. After you do, just click on a button in the Zapier Chrome extension and we'll turn on Do Not Disturb mode for your Burner, silencing it and adding a custom auto-reply message so you can let folks know why you're not answering.
How this Burner integration works
- You click a button in the Push by Zapier Google Chrome extension (and enter your message)
- Zapier turns off your Burner notifications and rings, setting the auto-reply message to what you entered in the extension
- Push by Zapier
Enable Do Not Disturb mode in Burner from a Google Chrome extension
Looking for the fastest way to silence all those distracting notifications? Some automation can help. Once this integration is active, clicking a button in the Push by Zapier Google Chrome extension will automatically enable Do Not Disturb mode in Burner, saving you from having to toggle three different settings by hand.
How this Push By Zapier-Burner integration works
- You click a button in Push by Zapier
- Zapier turns of notifications and rings in Burner and sets an auto-reply message for you
- Push By Zapier
Send texts from Burner when you start new Runkeeper workouts
Have a gym buddy to help keep you accountable? Set up this integration and Zapier will send them a text message whenever you start a workout on Runkeeper, letting them know you're committed even as you jump right in!
How this RunKeeper-Burner integration works
- A new workout is started on RunKeeper
- Zapier sends out a text message through Burner
Send completed Asana tasks as a text message from Burner
Need to stay in the loop on your project while you're on the go? Get text messages as soon as tasks are completed in Asana so you're up to date on the project status.
How this Asana-Burner integration works
- A task is completed in Asana
- Burner sends a text message to a phone number
Get a text message from Burner whenever there's a new charge on Stripe
Need to know the minute you've made a new sale? Zapier can keep you in the loop with automated alerts. After this integration is activated, it will fire off whenever a new payment is made via Stripe, automatically sending you a text message to a phone number via Burner with all the details so you're looking for.
How this Stripe-Burner integration works
- A new charge is made via Stripe
- Zapier sends out a text message via Burner
Get text messages when Calendly invitees cancel a meeting
Schedules change, but with this automation you won't be caught unaware. After you set up this integration, Burner will send a text message when a Calendly invitee cancels your meeting.
How this Calendly-Burner integration works
- A Calendly invitee cancels a meeting
- Zapier sends a text via Burner alerting you of the cancellation
Send new leadPops leads as a text message from Burner | Get SMS updates for new leadPops leads
Get an SMS update via Burner whenever a new lead is submitted on the leadPops funnel. Enabling this automation will notify you of every new lead so you can follow up quickly and efficiently.
How this leadPops - Burner integration works
- A new lead is created on leadPops
- Zapier sends an SMS notification via Burner
What You Need
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,000+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
Launched on Zapier February 15, 2017
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Subscriber") and Actions (like "Configure Burner") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Burner Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Configure a Burner (i.e. turn off/on Ringer), etc.
Creates an outbound text from a Burner.