How to connect Buffer + RSS by Zapier + Hootsuite
Zapier lets you send info between Buffer, RSS by Zapier, and Hootsuite automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Buffer + RSS by Zapier + Hootsuite
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Buffer, RSS by Zapier, and Hootsuite. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New Buffer ItemTriggers when there is a new item in the BufferTrigger
- New ProfileTriggers when a new profile is added.Trigger
- Add to ScheduleAdd an item to your Buffer, scheduled at a specific time in the future.Action
- Add to BufferAdd an item to your Buffer or send an update immediately to any of your Buffer profiles.Action
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- New Item in FeedTriggers on new RSS feed items.Trigger
- Create Item in FeedPower your own Zapier RSS feed.Action
- New Outbound MessageTriggers when a new message is received.Trigger
Schedules a message to send to one or more social profiles.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Buffer, RSS by Zapier, and Hootsuite.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.