How to connect Brick FTP + Doppler
Zapier lets you send info between Brick FTP and Doppler automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a file is uploaded to a given folder. Works best in folders with fewer than 10,000 entries.
Adds or updates a subscriber.
- New File UploadedTriggers when a file is uploaded to a given folder. Works best in folders with fewer than 10,000 entries.Trigger
- New GroupTriggers when a new group is created.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Create GroupCreates a new group.Action
- Create PermissionCreates a new permission.Action
- Create UserCreates a new user.Action
- Upload FileUploads a file.Action
- Add/Update SubscriberAdds or updates a subscriber.Action
Removes a subscriber from a list.
Unsubscribes an email address.
Finds an existing subscriber.
Find or Add Subscriber
- Step 1: Authenticate Brick FTP + Doppler.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.