Brick FTP Help & Support
What BrickFTP Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New User - Triggers when a new user is created.
- New File Uploaded - Triggers when a file is uploaded to a given folder. Works best in folders with fewer than 10,000 entries.
- New Group - Triggers when a new group is created.
- None yet!
- Create User - Creates a new user.
- Create Permission - Creates a new permission.
- Create Group - Creates a new group.
- Upload File - Uploads a file.
How to Get Started with BrickFTP on Zapier
How to Get Started with BrickFTP on Zapier#
To get started with BrickFTP on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your BrickFTP account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your APPs API key.
To locate your API Key in your APP account, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Configuration page.
- Select the API tab
- Under REST API turn the slider to on
- Copy the API key
Paste your key and secret back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your APP account will now be successfully connected.
Common Problems with BrickFTP on Zapier
We don’t have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message