How to connect Braintree + Meetup
Zapier lets you send info between Braintree and Meetup automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CustomerTriggers when you add a new customer.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when you add a new transaction.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreate a new customer.Action
- New Event CommentTriggers when someone makes a new comment on an event.Trigger
- New Event From SearchTriggers when a new event is found from search criteria.Trigger
- New EventTriggered when a new event is listed within the desginated search criteria within groups you organize.Trigger
- New Group MemberTriggers when someone joins the group.Trigger
- New Group PhotoTriggers when a new photo is uploaded to the group.Trigger
Triggers whenever a new RSVP is made for a Meetup.
Creates a new event.
Uploads a photo to an album.
- Step 1: Authenticate Braintree and Meetup.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.