Use this automation to simplify the administration of managing completed audits. After you set it up, audit reports will be automatically exported, minimising the time spent administering completed audits in your file management system. The conducted audit will simply appear in your designated cloud storage system, leaving you more time to focus on the important work at hand.
How this iAuditor by SafetyCulture-Box integration works
- A new audit is completed in iAuditor by SafetyCulture
- Zapier creates a PDF or Word Document from the Audit via iAuditor by SafetyCulture
- A delay of 10 minutes via Delay by Zapier is needed to ensure SafetyCulture has enough time to fully generate the Audit Report.
- Zapier retrieves the prepared audit report
- Zapier uploads the audit report to a designated Box folder
- iAuditor by SafetyCulture
- Delay by Zapier
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
It's easy to connect Box + iAuditor by SafetyCulture and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
Triggered when someone comments on a file in a folder you own/collaborate on.
Creates a brand new text (.txt) file from plain text content you specify.
Triggered when you are assigned a task.
Copy an already-existing file from another service to Box.
Triggered when you add a new file to a folder.
Adds an individual user as a collaborator on a folder.
Triggers when any iAuditor Action is created.
Create a PDF or Word document from my audit.
Important: You will need a "Delay" after this action to allow SafetyCulture enough time to create the report.
Triggers when a new audit is completed for a selected template.
Get a web report link for a specified audit.