Export completed iAuditor audits and upload to a Box folder
When this happensStep 1: Inspection Completion
Then do thisStep 2: Prepare Audit Report (Legacy)
Then do thisStep 3: Delay For
Then do thisStep 4: Get Audit Report (Legacy)
Then do thisStep 5: Upload File
Use this automation to simplify the administration of managing completed audits. After you set it up, audit reports will be automatically exported, minimising the time spent administering completed audits in your file management system. The conducted audit will simply appear in your designated cloud storage system, leaving you more time to focus on the important work at hand.
How this iAuditor by SafetyCulture-Box integration works
- A new audit is completed in iAuditor by SafetyCulture
- Zapier creates a PDF or Word Document from the Audit via iAuditor by SafetyCulture
- A delay of 10 minutes via Delay by Zapier is needed to ensure SafetyCulture has enough time to fully generate the Audit Report.
- Zapier retrieves the prepared audit report
- Zapier uploads the audit report to a designated Box folder
- iAuditor by SafetyCulture
- Delay by Zapier