How to connect BowTie.io + YouTube
Zapier lets you send info between BowTie.io and YouTube automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Updated ProfileTriggers when a new user profile is added, or when a user's profile is updated.Trigger
- Updated UserTriggers when an existing user creates or updates their account information.Trigger
- New VideoTrigger when a new video is uploaded by a specific YouTube username.Trigger
- New Video In ChannelTrigger when a new video is published to a specific YouTube channel.Trigger
- New Video in PlaylistTrigger when a new video is added to a specific playlist.Trigger
- New Video by SearchTrigger when a new video is uploaded that matches a specific search string.Trigger
- Upload VideoPost a video to your channelAction
- Step 1: Authenticate BowTie.io and YouTube.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
BowTie ⋈ combines static hosting with preconfigured microservices to make launching your next application crazy fast. Stop wasting time building the same things over and over. Put your site on BowTie and save time with hosted user authentication, policy management, payments, and more.