How to connect BowTie.io + Marketo
Zapier lets you send info between BowTie.io and Marketo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Updated ProfileTriggers when a new user profile is added, or when a user's profile is updated.Trigger
- Updated UserTriggers when an existing user creates or updates their account information.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.Action
- Find or Create LeadFind or Create LeadAction
- Step 1: Authenticate BowTie.io and Marketo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
BowTie ⋈ combines static hosting with preconfigured microservices to make launching your next application crazy fast. Stop wasting time building the same things over and over. Put your site on BowTie and save time with hosted user authentication, policy management, payments, and more.