How to connect BowTie.io + Eventbrite
Zapier lets you send info between BowTie.io and Eventbrite automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Updated ProfileTriggers when a new user profile is added, or when a user's profile is updated.Trigger
- Updated UserTriggers when an existing user creates or updates their account information.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created and marked as live within an organization.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee checks into an event.Trigger
- New Attendee RegisteredTriggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.Trigger
- Create EventCreates an event within an organization.Action
- Find EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
Finds an event within an organization.
- Step 1: Authenticate BowTie.io and Eventbrite.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
BowTie ⋈ combines static hosting with preconfigured microservices to make launching your next application crazy fast. Stop wasting time building the same things over and over. Put your site on BowTie and save time with hosted user authentication, policy management, payments, and more.