How to connect BowTie.io + Constant Contact
Zapier lets you send info between BowTie.io and Constant Contact automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Updated ProfileTriggers when a new user profile is added, or when a user's profile is updated.Trigger
- Updated UserTriggers when an existing user creates or updates their account information.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your account.Trigger
- New Email OpenTriggers when a recipient opens an email from a specified campaign.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is added.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a contact on a specific list in your account.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a contact in your account. Only filled will be updated.Action
- Find ContactFind Contact by email.Action
- Constant Contact
Find or Create Contact
- Step 1: Authenticate BowTie.io and Constant Contact.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Constant Contact Tutorials
BowTie ⋈ combines static hosting with preconfigured microservices to make launching your next application crazy fast. Stop wasting time building the same things over and over. Put your site on BowTie and save time with hosted user authentication, policy management, payments, and more.