How to connect BowTie.io + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between BowTie.io and Airtable automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Updated ProfileTriggers when a new user profile is added, or when a user's profile is updated.Trigger
- Updated UserTriggers when an existing user creates or updates their account information.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
- Step 1: Authenticate BowTie.io and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
BowTie ⋈ combines static hosting with preconfigured microservices to make launching your next application crazy fast. Stop wasting time building the same things over and over. Put your site on BowTie and save time with hosted user authentication, policy management, payments, and more.