How to connect Boost Note + Jenkins
Zapier lets you send info between Boost Note and Jenkins automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Document CreatedTriggers when a new document is created.Trigger
- Document UpdateTriggers when a document is updated.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreates a new DocumentAction
- Update DocumentUpdates a Document's title and/or contentAction
- Find DocumentFind a Document by ID or Workspace pathAction
- New Job Status NotificationCatches job status notifications sent via the Notficiation PluginTrigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Boost Note and Jenkins.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.