How to connect Boost Note + Google Calendar
Zapier lets you send info between Boost Note and Google Calendar automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Boost Note and Google Calendar workflows with Zapier's templates
- Send new events in Google Calendar as documents to Boost Note
Send new events in Google Calendar as documents to Boost Note
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new document is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
ID of the workspace in which to create the document. Leave blank to create in the public workspace.
Field To Search By
When testing, make sure there's at least one event cancelled event in the last 3 hours.
Triggers when a document is updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a calendar is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers only on events containing the search term. Note: Search operators such as
ORdo not work here. If you search for more than one word (e.g.
apple banana) we will only find events with both
bananain them, rather than events that contains
How Boost Note + Google Calendar Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Boost Note and Google Calendar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Calendar Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.