How to connect Boost Note + Dropbox
Zapier lets you send info between Boost Note and Dropbox automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Boost Note and Dropbox workflows with Zapier's templates
- Create Boost Note documents with new files in Dropbox
Create Boost Note documents with new files in Dropbox
- Update Boost Note documents with new files in Dropbox folders
Update Boost Note documents with new files in Dropbox folders
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new document is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
ID of the workspace in which to create the document. Leave blank to create in the public workspace.
Field To Search By
Check a specific folder for new files. Keep clicking to go inside folders. Please note: new files added to folders inside the folder you choose here will NOT trigger this Zap.
Include file contents?
Note: File contents greater than 100MB will cause an error. Set this to NO to exclude file contents and avoid errors.
Triggers when a document is updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Check a specific folder for new folders. Keep clicking to go inside folders. Please note: new folders added to folders inside the folder you choose here will NOT trigger this Zap.
Parent folder, like
How Boost Note + Dropbox Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Boost Note and Dropbox.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.