How to connect Boost Note + AWS Lambda
Zapier lets you send info between Boost Note and AWS Lambda automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Document CreatedTriggers when a new document is created.Trigger
- Document UpdateTriggers when a document is updated.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreates a new DocumentAction
- Update DocumentUpdates a Document's title and/or contentAction
- Find DocumentFind a Document by ID or Workspace pathAction
- New FunctionTriggers when a new function is added.Trigger
- Invoke FunctionInvokes a pre-built function asynchronously providing only data.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Boost Note and AWS Lambda.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.