Bookafy Help & Support
What Bookafy Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Appointment Type - Triggers when a new appointment type is added.
- New User - Triggers when a new user is added.
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is added.
- New Appointment - Triggers when a new appointment is added.
- None yet!
- Create Customer - Creates a new customer.
- Create Appointment - Creates a new appointment.
How to Get Started with Bookafy on Zapier
When you start creating a Bookafy Zap, you will be asked to connect your Bookafy account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Bookafy account.
If you are already logged in, then all you'll need to allow Zapier access to your account.
If all steps were successful your Bookafy account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Bookafy
Common Problems with Bookafy on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message