How to connect Bonsai + Freedcamp
Zapier lets you send info between Bonsai and Freedcamp automatically—no code required.
- Contract SignedTriggers when a contract is signed by your contact (client or contractor).Trigger
- Contract ViewedTriggers when a contract is viewed.Trigger
- Invoice PaidTriggers when an invoice is paid.Trigger
- Invoice ViewedTriggers when an invoice is viewed by the client.Trigger
- Proposal AcceptedTriggers when a proposal is accepted by the client.Trigger
- Proposal ViewedTriggers when a proposal is viewed by the client.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a comment is added to a task you are subscribed on.Trigger
- Task Assigned to MeTriggers when a new or existing task is assigned to you.Trigger
Triggers when a task is marked as completed.
Creates a new comment for a task.
Creates a new comment for a discussion.
Creates a new project in a project group.
Creates a new task in a task list.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bonsai and Freedcamp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.