How to connect Bitly + GoTo Meeting
Zapier lets you send info between Bitly and GoTo Meeting automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CampaignTriggers when a new campaign is created in your Bitly account (This trigger is only available for Bitly Enterprise users).Trigger
- New BitlinkTriggers when you create a new Bitlink.Trigger
- New Referring URLTriggers when a new referring URL appears in your link's click history.Trigger
- New Referring DomainTriggers when a new referring domain appears in your link's click history.Trigger
- Create BitlinkSaves a Bitlink to your user history in Bitly. Returns a shortened URL.Action
- Find BitlinkFinds an existing Bitlink in your account.Action
- Find or Create BitlinkFind or Create BitlinkAction
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting is created in your account.Trigger
- GoTo Meeting
Creates a scheduled meeting in your account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bitly and GoTo Meeting.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.