Bitly Help & Support
What Bitly Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Campaign - Triggers when a new campaign is created in your Bitly account (This trigger is only available for Bitly Enterprise users).
- New Referring URL - Triggers when a new referring URL appears in your link's click history.
- New Bitlink - Triggers when you create a new Bitlink.
- New Referring Domain - Triggers when a new referring domain appears in your link's click history.
- Find Bitlink - Finds an existing Bitlink in your account.
- Create Bitlink - Saves a Bitlink to your user history in Bitly. Returns a shortened URL.
- Add Bitlink to Campaign - Adds a Bitlink to an existing campaign (This action is only available for Bitly enterprise users).
- Create Campaign - Creates a campaign in your Bitly account (This action is only available for Bitly enterprise users).
How to Get Started with Bitly on Zapier
How to Get Started with Bitly on Zapier.#
To get started with Bitly on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Bitly account to use with your Zap.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Bitly account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Authorize Zapier (Bitly Integration) to use your account?” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Bitly account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Bitly
Common Problems with Bitly on Zapier
We don’t have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message