How to connect Bitbucket + Zoho Cliq
Zapier lets you send info between Bitbucket and Zoho Cliq automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CommitTriggers when a new commit is added to a selected repo.Trigger
- New EventTriggers on the event stream of a selectable repo.Trigger
- New IssueTriggers when a new issue is added in a selected repository.Trigger
- New RepoTriggers when a new repository is added.Trigger
- Create IssueCreates an issue on any repository you specify.Action
- Find IssueFinds an issue whose title matches a search criteria.Action
- Find or Create IssueFind or Create IssueAction
- Broadcast a Bot MessageSend a message to all subscribers of the bot.Action
- Zoho Cliq
Send a direct message to a contact or an user in your Organisation.
- Zoho Cliq
Send message to a channel in which you have joined.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bitbucket and Zoho Cliq.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.