How to connect Bitbucket + Chanty
Zapier lets you send info between Bitbucket and Chanty automatically—no code required.
- New CommitTriggers when a new commit is added to a selected repo.Trigger
- New EventTriggers on the event stream of a selectable repo.Trigger
- New IssueTriggers when a new issue is added in a selected repository.Trigger
- New RepoTriggers when a new repository is added.Trigger
- Create IssueCreates an issue on any repository you specify.Action
- Find IssueFinds an issue whose title matches a search criteria.Action
- Find or Create IssueFind or Create IssueAction
- New ConversationTriggers on a new conversation created in your team space.Trigger
Triggers on a new message in a Private conversation.
Triggers on a new message in a Public conversation.
Triggers when a task was assigned to you.
Creates a message in a Private conversation.
Creates a message in a Public conversation.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bitbucket and Chanty.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.