Bitbucket + Box Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Bitbucket and Box.
It's easy to connect Bitbucket + Box and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new commit is added to a selected repo.
Triggers when a new issue is added in a selected repository.
Triggered when someone comments on a file in a folder you own/collaborate on.
Triggered when you add a new file to a folder.
Triggered when you are assigned a task.
Triggers on the event stream of a selectable repo.
Triggers when a new repository is added.
Triggered when a new event is performed (this is the activity stream).
Triggered when you add a new folder.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bitbucket + Box.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.