Bind ERP Help & Support
What Bind ERP Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Activity - Triggers when a new activity is scheduled on the calendar.
- New Product - Triggers when a new product is added.
- New Prospect - Triggers when a new prospect is created.
- Update Inventory - Triggers when a product's Inventory is updated.
- New Invoice - Triggers when a new Invoice is created.
- None yet!
- Create Prospect - Creates a new prospect.
- Create Activity - Creates a new activity.
How to Get Started with Bind ERP on Zapier
When you start creating a Bind ERP Zap, you will be asked to connect your Bind ERP account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Bind ERP API key.
To locate your API Key in your Bind ERP account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your app account.
- Click on your user name from the top menu.
- Click on "Integraciones".
- Type your password.
- Click "Generar API Key".
- Copy the generate API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Bind ERP account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Bind ERP
Common Problems with Bind ERP on Zapier
Does the Bind ERP account need any special plan pricing?#
Any of the plans available on Bind ERP
Does the Bind ERP account need any special account permissions?#
Zapier integration depends on the app user permissions. For example, an admin's API Key will be available to use all the functions, but a user's API Key that doesn't have permission to add an invoice, will not be capable of adding one.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message