How to connect BigCommerce + RocketResponder
Zapier lets you send info between BigCommerce and RocketResponder automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new customer is added.
automatically do this!
Adds a new Subscriber to your List
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added.TriggerScheduled
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed (with line item support).TriggerScheduled
- Create Coupon (Category)Creates a new coupon attached to a category.ActionScheduled
- Create CustomerCreates a new customer.ActionScheduled
- Create Customer AddressAdds a new address to an existing customer.ActionScheduled
- Add SubscriberAdds a new Subscriber to your ListActionScheduled
- Unsubscribe SubscriberRemoves a Subscriber from your ListActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate BigCommerce + RocketResponder.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.