How to connect BigCommerce + Docparser
Zapier lets you send info between BigCommerce and Docparser automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed (with line item support).Trigger
- Create Coupon (Category)Creates a new coupon attached to a category.Action
- Create CustomerCreates a new customer.Action
- Create Customer AddressAdds a new address to an existing customer.Action
- Parsed Document Data AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed data is available.Trigger
- Parsed Table Row AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed table rows are available.Trigger
- Fetch Document From URLFetches a new document from a publicly accessible URL and imports it into Docparser to begin parsing. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).Action
Uploads a new document to Docparser which will immediately begin parsing after reception. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).
- Step 1: Authenticate BigCommerce and Docparser.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.