bexio Help & Support
What Bexio Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New/Updated Company - Triggers when a company is added or updated.
- New Sales-Invoice - Triggers when a Sales-Invoice is created or updated with the chosen status (line items not provided).
- New Product - Triggers new Products.
- New Bank Account Transaction - Triggers when a new bank account transaction is processed (Cash accounts are not supported).
- New Project - Triggers when a Project is created or updated with the chosen status.
- New/Updated Person - Triggers when a person is added or updated.
- Find Company - Find a company.
- Find Person - Find a person.
- Find Product - Finds an existing product by name or code (Line Items supported).
- Find Country - Find a country.
- Create Project - Creates a project.
- Send a Sales-Invoice - Send a Sales-Invoice to an E-Mail address.
- Export Invoice to PDF - Exports an existing sales invoice as a PDF document.
- Upload File to Inbox - Uploads a file to Inbox.
- Update Person - Updates a person.
- Create Time Tracking - Creates a time tracking.
- Create Person - Create a new person.
- Create Company - Create a new company.
- Create Product - Creates a product.
- Update Company - Updates a company.
- Create a Sales Invoice - Create a product based sales invoice.
- Update Product - Updates a product.
How to Get Started with Bexio on Zapier
When you start creating a Bexio Zap, you will be asked to connect your Bexio account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Bexio account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "Allow” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Bexio account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Bexio
Common Problems with Bexio on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message