Better Proposals Help & Support
What Better Proposals Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Proposal - Triggers when a new proposal is created.
- Proposal Sent - Triggers when a proposal is sent.
- Proposal Paid - Triggers when a proposal is paid.
- Proposal Opened - Triggers when a proposal is opened.
- Proposal Signed - Triggers when a proposal is signed.
- None yet!
- Create a Proposal - Creates a new proposal.
How to Get Started with Better Proposals on Zapier
When you start creating a Better Proposals Zap, you will be asked to connect your Better Proposals account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Better Proposals API key.
To locate your API Key in your Better Proposals account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Better Proposals account
- Click the 'Settings' icon in the top right
- Click 'Integrations'
- Choose 'Zapier'
- Click 'Generate API Key'
- Copy the API key from the page
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Better Proposals account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Better Proposals
Common Problems with Better Proposals on Zapier
Does Better Proposals need any special plan pricing?#
Zapier is available on our Premium and Enterprise plans.
Does Better Proposals need any special account permissions?#
Integrations can only be set up by admin users, but can then be used by anyone within the account once they're connected.
Does Better Proposals have a help page for Zapier already?#
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message