Beekeeper Help & Support
What Beekeeper Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Chat Message - Triggers when there is a new chat message in any chat the user is a member of.
- Navigation Extension Created - Triggers when a new navigation extension is created.
- Anniversary - Triggers when there is an anniversary (birthday, work anniversary etc.) detected for at least one of the employees.
- New Post - Triggers when a new post in a given stream is created.
- Find User - Lookup existing users based on their name, contact information or profile fields. Your bot account requires admin privileges for this action.
- Send Message to User - Create a new chat by sending a message to specific user.
- Send Reply to Chat - Send a message to an existing chat.
- Create Post - Create a post in a specific stream.
- Update Profile - Update the profile fields of a specific user. Your bot account requires admin privileges for this action.
- Update Navigation Extension Item - Update an existing navigation extension item with a new url or file.
How to Get Started with Beekeeper on Zapier
About Beekeeper's Integration#
- Admin/owner permissions - The user needs to be a Global Admin in Beekeeper.
- Help documentation from Beekeeper - https://help.beekeeper.io/hc/en-us/articles/360000229969-Zapier
When you start creating a Beekeeper Zap, you will be asked to connect your Beekeeper account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Beekeeper API key.
To locate your API Key in your Beekeeper account, please follow these steps:
- Login to Beekeeper on the desktop app
- Click on your profile image in the top right corner and select “Dashboard”
- Click on the “Extensions” tab to the left and then the “Bot Accounts” subtab
- Hit the “+ Add Bot Account” button in the top right corner
- Name the bot account and upload an avatar if desired
- Save the bot account
- Locate your bot account in the overview list and copy the Access Key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Beekeeper account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Beekeeper
Common Problems with Beekeeper on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message