- Admin/owner permissions - The user needs to be a Global Admin in Beekeeper.
- Help documentation from Beekeeper - https://help.beekeeper.io/hc/en-us/articles/360000229969-Zapier
When you start creating a Beekeeper Zap, you will be asked to connect your Beekeeper account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Beekeeper API key.
To locate your API Key in your Beekeeper account, please follow these steps:
- Login to Beekeeper on the desktop app
- Click on your profile image in the top right corner and select “Dashboard”
- Click on the “Extensions” tab to the left and then the “Bot Accounts” subtab
- Hit the “+ Add Bot Account” button in the top right corner
- Name the bot account and upload an avatar if desired
- Save the bot account
- Locate your bot account in the overview list and copy the Access Key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Beekeeper account will now be successfully connected.