Beanstalk + BugHerd Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Beanstalk and BugHerd.
It's easy to connect Beanstalk + BugHerd and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new changeset occurs.
Triggers when you add a new invitation.
Triggers when a new release occurs.
Triggers when you add a new repository.
Triggers when you add a new user.
Triggers when you add a new comment.
Triggers when a new public key is added.
Triggers when you add a new Release Server.
Triggers when you add a new Server Environment.
Triggers when a comment is created
- Step 1: Authenticate Beanstalk + BugHerd.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.