Beanstalk Help & Support
What Beanstalk Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Comment - Triggers when you add a new comment.
- New Changeset - Triggers when a new changeset occurs.
- New Public Key - Triggers when a new public key is added.
- New User - Triggers when you add a new user.
- New Repository - Triggers when you add a new repository.
- New Invitation - Triggers when you add a new invitation.
- Release - Triggers when a new release occurs.
- New Server Environment - Triggers when you add a new Server Environment.
- New Release Server - Triggers when you add a new Release Server.
- Send an Invitation - Sends a new invitation.
How to Get Started with Beanstalk
To get started with Beanstalk, first click to add a Beanstalk account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your Beanstalk account domain, username, and password.
To find your account URL, you'll want to log into your account and click on "Account" near the top-right of the page.
On the next screen, you'll be able to see your account URL:
Once you've entered your credentials and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Beanstalk
Common Problems with Beanstalk
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message