How to connect BatchDialer + Chime
Zapier lets you send info between BatchDialer and Chime automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Lead CreatedTriggers when a a new lead is created.Trigger
- Import ContactsImports multiple contacts into BatchDialer campaignAction
- Lead Group ChangedTriggers when a lead is moved to the selected group.Trigger
- Lead Pipeline ChangedTriggers when a lead is moved to the selected pipeline.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is assigned to you. Does not work for lender-type accounts.Trigger
- Smart Plan ActionTrigger this zap when a specific Smart Plan step with a unique "Zap Trigger ID" is run for a lead.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Update LeadUpdates an existing lead.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate BatchDialer and Chime.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.