How to connect Batchbook + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Batchbook and Formstack automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggered when you add a new company.
automatically do this!
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
Our most popular Zap!
- New CompanyTriggered when you add a new company.Trigger
- New PersonTriggered when you add a new person.Trigger
- New UserTriggered when you add a new user.Trigger
- Create CompanyAdds a new company.Action
- Create PersonAdds a new person.Action
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Batchbook + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Batchbook is a social CRM. It has all the standard features of a CRM plus it can take in Twitter streams, Facebook updates, RSS feeds and more.