Basecamp Classic + Moodle Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Basecamp Classic and Moodle.
It's easy to connect Basecamp Classic + Moodle and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new message is added to a project.
Triggers when a new person is added to an account.
Triggers when a new todo item is added to a todo list.
Triggers when a new course is created.
Triggers when a new milestone is added to a project
Triggers when a new project is added to an account.
Triggers when a new todo list is added to a project.
Triggers when a student enrolls in a course.
- Step 1: Authenticate Basecamp Classic + Moodle.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.