How to connect Bambu by Sprout Social + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Bambu by Sprout Social and Typeform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a form is submitted.
automatically do this!
Create a sourced story, for curatorial review.
- Story ActivatedTriggers when a story is activated in Bambu.TriggerInstant
- Create SourceCreate a sourced story, for curatorial review.ActionScheduled
- Create StoryCreate a new Bambu story for immediate reading and sharing.ActionScheduled
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.TriggerInstant
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.ActionScheduled
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formActionScheduled
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsActionScheduled
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bambu by Sprout Social + Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.